Hanna Legal has significant experience in extradition matters, having represented clients facing applications to extradite them to and from New South Wales as well as applications made to extradite them from foreign countries to Australian jurisdictions.
How we can help
Our experience and expertise enable us to achieve outstanding results for clients facing extradition.
- Advising clients about the process and relevant law, including, the Extradition Act 1988
- Drafting submissions in opposition to extradition applications
- Drafting affidavits and obtaining other evidence to be used at extradition applications
- Appearing as advocates and instructing counsel at extradition applications
- Appealing against decisions to grant extradition applications