Hanna Legal has significant experience in various areas of employment law, having appeared in many such matters over the last 12+ years.
Our lawyers represent individuals and corporations in a select range of employment law matters, including:
- Restraint of trade
- Confidential information
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace investigations
How we can help
Our experience and expertise enable us to achieve excellent results for clients involved in employment law matters.
Our solicitors act for employees and employers, from casual workers to executives of multinational corporations.
- Advising on the relevant law and evidence
- Drafting pleadings, applications for injunctions and other applications
- Assisting clients in the drafting of their evidence
- Developing case strategies
- Briefing barristers with expertise in employment law
- Attending mediations and direct settlement conferences
- Appearing in hearings in the Supreme Court
- Negotiating favourable settlements, where appropriate