Hanna Legal has experience representing persons in respect of whom the Minister has issued a Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC) or Notice of Cancellation of their visa due to criminal activity or their failure of the character test.
How we can help
Our experience and expertise enable us to achieve excellent results for persons who are facing the cancellation of their visa due to criminal conduct.
- Advising on the process and relevant law, including, sections 116 and 501 of the Migration Act 1958
- Filing an appeal or application for revocation
- Assisting in the preparation of evidence in support of the appeal or application
- Preparing written submissions in support of the appeal or application to revoke
- Attending the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for hearings of the appeal or application