Hanna Legal has significant experience in various areas of civil litigation, having appeared in many high-profile civil matters over the last 12+ years.
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in a range of civil law claims, including:
- Debt recovery
- Contractual disputes
- Applications for injunctions
- Intentional torts
- Applications to freeze assets
- Unconscionable conduct and undue influence
- Medical negligence
- Criminal asset forfeiture and recovery proceedings
- Civil claims against the police
How we can help
Our experience and expertise enable us to achieve excellent results for clients involved in civil litigation.
Our solicitors act for individuals and corporations, and our clients have included celebrities and multinational corporations. In one example, our lawyers successfully obtained a permanent injunction in the NSW Supreme Court on behalf of Uber BV and Uber Australia.
- Advising on the relevant law and the merit of the claim
- Drafting pleadings, notices of motions and other applications
- Assisting clients in the drafting of their evidence
- Developing case strategies
- Briefing barristers with expertise in the relevant practice area
- Appearing in hearings and trials in NSW Local, District and Supreme Courts as well as courts throughout Australia
- Attending mediations
- Negotiating beneficial settlements with opposing parties, where appropriate